Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Visitors!

    Last night, Grandpa and Grandma Paige arrived at our home after spending the day looking at different houses. They're hoping to find one to rent or buy by the end of this stay. If you would be praying for this, we would greatly appreciate it! Another church visit today; I'll have to let ya'll know how it fares. Yesterday, Katie and I had our team practices in the morning. She made the JV team for softball, and I'll find out what I'm doing after we finish evaluations on Wednesday of this week. I'm so thankful that I've slowly acclimated to the altitude... especially since we had a two mile run for warmups! We have yet to have a scrimmage and the majority of practices have been running, so I'm wondering if I'm in the wrong place... who switched the signs for soccer and cross country? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment