Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cheyenne Mountain Zoo- Round 2!

     Okay, sorry, it's been since Saturday that I've had a post, and so I'll catch you up to date with what's current. Monday, Grandpa Jarrett and Aunt Rachel arrived at the airport; while Mom was picking them up, Katie and I had softball and soccer conditioning, respectively. For me, all we've done is run. Yeah, it's been couple mile runs, suicides, and sprints, and stair running... times a lot. As bad as it feels when I'm actually doing it, it's nice to be getting in shape (despite the soreness). Katie has had two a day practices, it's been fun for her to get to know the other girls. Today we ventured back to Cheyenne Mountain, my first trip to the zoo there. It was really nice facility! (And quite the experience of being on a zoo on the side of a mountain!) We saw plenty of giraffe, zebra, some grizzlies, wallabies, and more. No more chipmunks trying to make friends with Luke, however. ;) (See first zoo trip post and pictures.) I'll put up the pictures tonight, so be looking for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment