Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Anna!!!

Today is Anna's 9th birthday! We are still mid-celebration, but I wanted to honor her with a birthday post. ;) We just cut into the Dairy Queen ice cream cake; the scavenger hunt for her presents has been completed, and the big gift was the choice of a chameleon or a guitar... the guitar won out in about 1.7 seconds. (To my delight! A real-life committed student, huzzah!) We're out of candles, so instead we used matches! No smoke alarms were set off, thankfully.
    The first day of public school went well; it looks like it should be a very fun dynamic. I am thankful that I don't have to go in full time, as even the mostly full day seemed pretty long. We met lots of new people, including some other Believers; I'm excited for what will come! Please continue to wage war in prayer for us! Petition God for boldness and grace in our witness for Christ at Discovery Canyon. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Anna I am sooo excited for her and her new guitar!! Also, I loved her pink hat in the zoo pics. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, Nathan!

    Love you!

    ~S...

    ReplyDelete