Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cheyenne Mountain

This fine Saturday morning, Mom, Dad, and I took a hike on the Talon trail at the Cheyenne Mountain State Park... and I'm totally ready to go back. The trail we went on was PERFECT for mountain biking. Needless to say, that's been something I've really wanted to do more of, and so we're going to try to get back soon to do so. On our trek, we also saw some prairie dogs! Tonight, the neighborhood is having it's annual 4th of July Parade, so most of the kids are decorating their bikes for the trip around the block; afterwards we'll all have root beer floats at the cul de sac. Enjoy the hike pictures! (And if you haven't seen my new stop-motion film, check the previous post for how to do so! Yes, this is a shameless plug- one of the perks of being the writer and editor for the family blog!) :)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!!! The hiking ones were fantastic! I loved the one of Picchu on the lion at the zoo!! :)

    ReplyDelete