Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Snow! (but not enough...)

This midweek update is brought to you by: Snow. Lots of it. Denver was supposed to get 7 to 17 inches, but I'm not sure where the current levels are. We are still getting hit with it, although it was not enough to cancel school for today. The rest of the visit with the cousins was fun, and I've put up some pictures of that. I took a few shots of the snow before leaving for school, and the latest ones are of the front of the house. It's dark in my room right now, as snow has covered the window well covering... I may go out and kick it off to have some more light. As I do my homework this afternoon, I'll be playing some Relient K Christmas music... oh yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Where was Matt in all the recent pics?? :) Loved the Angry Birds shirts and I can't believe how long Anna and Becca's hair is getting! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete