Sunday, October 16, 2011

Back to School Tomorrow...

For once, I am glad for parent teacher conferences (they were never that big of a deal with homeschool!). Why? Because I like three day weekends. Friday was off for DCC, so we all made the most of it with a guys' mountain biking trip and a girls' mall excursion in the morning, and the whole group visit to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in the afternoon. It was a great week with the Abells, and school did not send us off with unbearable amounts of homework (thank you, God!) I had an amazing 17th birthday; even my soccer coach unknowingly gave me a birthday present by canceling practice for the day! We had steak, cinnamon rolls, twice baked potatoes, and more for dinner, and concluded the evening with presents and Dairy Queen ice cream cake. Grandpa and Grandma Paige arrived on Tuesday, and left for Florida with Christie and Luke on Thursday. The PSAT on Wednesday went well (I think?), but we'll receive the results in December. Saturday morning, Dad, Katie and I brought the Abells to the airport; the rest of the weekend has been fairly uneventful. I'll put up the pictures from the week soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment