Saturday, April 13, 2013

Already April?

Well, I certainly have fallen behind on posting. Life has been busier than I have ever known it to be, as my Senior year comes to a close... though it is not over until the final school bell rings! I have a few more weeks until taking AP tests, after which life will finally slow down somewhat (I think?). To be exact, there are 39 days, 21 hours, 5 minutes and 10 seconds until graduation, but who's counting, right?

Here are some pictures from the past few months, in which:

--Katie, Christie, and I visited Elissa and Blake at school in Chicago...







--Dad, Becca, Katie, and I went skiing (I chose to snowboard for my second time) with some friends/coworkers of his... but I forgot the camera in the car. (So you may have to use your imagination of beautiful Colorado slopes that were a bit icy).  :)

--We celebrated Easter with a family from church, our grandparents, and a family from Dad's work...









--Matt had a birthday! The big man is 4 years old...
(He was quite excited to meet some other cowboys when the Flying W Wranglers did a concert at our church this Friday!)











--Katie and Christie have enjoyed a great soccer season so far with a record of 7-2-1. Katie is on Varsity, and Christie has also enjoyed Varsity playing time as a swing player. Christie has one goal to her name, and Katie has already scored several! The picture of their team is right after they won a weekend tournament earlier in the season.












 --We have started our house!!!! The basement has been excavated, and the basement framing goes up on Monday. We should be moving in by the end of June or beginning of July... 












 That's all I have time for now, but I hope you enjoy the pictures! It's quite possible that I won't have time to post again until school is out, so farewell until mid-May...

For the Tribe,

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment