Sunday, October 14, 2012

October Update

All,

It's been another busy week, complete with sports, school, homecoming (the theme was Hollywood, see the picture below), and my 18th birthday. I'm adding some pictures from both Josh's and my birthday, our school's Powder Puff game (Katie was the quarterback for the Juniors!), snowy Pikes Peak, and a few nostalgic pictures that I was sent on my birthday.

Softball is over for Christie, and almost done for Katie, who is finishing the season with the Varsity. Soccer ends on Thursday for me; even though we've had a rough season, I've enjoyed playing and am grateful for this opportunity God has allowed me to have during high school.

On Friday, Katie, Christie, and I went to our school's football game (it was a bit chilly!); last night, both girls went with some of their friends from softball to the homecoming dance.

I'm going to try something new with this post. Instead of adding pictures to different pages, I'll include them in the actual post. I thought it might be easier to see them, rather than having to search for the latest ones. Feedback is always appreciated!

For the Jarrett Tribe,



 -Nate

















No comments:

Post a Comment